Grocery Coupons - Bed and Breakfast should be called Breakfast in Bed

Shelter Island, New York 0 comments

We were given a stay for two nights on Shelter Island in La Petite Maison, bed and breakfast.The advertisement says

private deck.Jacuzzi bathtub.

The room had a king size bed and one chair. The morning you were given a croissant mini size & 2 mini danishes in a brown bag with your name. You enter the house into a tiny hall with a door to the office and a staircase. Back in the corner is a comer with a coffee and hot water machine, ice machine and ref.

with bottle water.

they never changed the sheets, you eat your bag breakfast in bed, the ceiling fan was so dirty you could not turn it on. The room had at all times at least 10-15 flies which were easy to swat. Used a glass to drink ice tea they never cleaned the glass or threw away the bottle.

Very disappointing, when my son was buying this weekend he was told there was a hottub on deck, across the street from beach. The beach was down the road. No one was ever around to even find anything out.

We left on our second day at 6:40am and missed out brown bag breakfast.

Review about: La Petite Maison.

Grocery Coupons - Grocerycoupons.com

Saginaw, Michigan 0 comments

There is a site called Grocerycoupons.com.You can scroll threw there coupons and print for free or purchase coupons.

I know what your thinking "purchase coupons"? (There are some coupons they have that I cannot find in the Sunday paper.) If there is a coupon for lets say $10.00 off a product, you pay 10% for them to clip and ship it to you. So you pay $1.00 plus the cost of a stamp. Pretty good deal I think.

Your still saving over $8.00. BUT you can't save when you don't get your coupons! I ordered coupons from this company once and had no problems. This time I ordered 10 coupons and only received 5, but was still charged for the other 5.

When I went on the website for contact info you could only email them. After emailing them I was suppose receive a response within 24 hours.

Well lets just say it's been 216 hours and still no response.Moral of this story is don't purchase your coupons from grocerycoupons.com spend the extra money on the product and clip the rest of the coupons yourself!